1. How did you get your blog username?
Welp! That’s simple. Valencia is my name and Luis is my grandfathers name.
2. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
I have no clue, but it would be something mysterious and cool
3. If you could go back and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
Don’t let fear of new things set you back. It’s okay to make mistakes. Sometimes you need to leave your comfort zone to achieve what you want in life.
4. What did you want to be when you were little?
A lawyer, a hairdresser, a singer, a cheerleader, a ballerina.
5. What do you order at Starbucks?
I usually go with the refreshers either a Berry Hibiscus or a Cool Lime.
6. What phone do you have?
7. Favorite color?
Black or mustard yellow.
8. If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be?
9. What’s your favorite thing to do when your upset?
Find a show that I might like and binge on it basically
10. Can you cook?
Yes I can, but I should brush up on my African cooking skills lol.
11. What’s one food you can’t live without?
Mangoes or just fruit in general but I really love mangoes.
12. What is your favorite dessert?
Moelleux au chocolat
13. Favorite pizza topping?
14. What is your favorite food?
Japanese, Mexican, African food all day ! Steamed or grilled dim sum, enchiladas, nachos with meat, beans, guac, pico de gallo. I also love plantain and goat meat.
15. What is your favorite restaurant?
Right now it’s Kaseiki. They have the best dim sum. Oh-em-gee!
16. Favorite blog?
17. How tall are you?
5’6″ /168 cm
18.Would you rather have the super power to read minds or to become invisible?
Become invisible. I don’t want to know people’s evil thoughts that’s scary as hell.
19. If you could have one personal “selfish” wish, what would it be?
To be happy and have a wonderful career.
I would like to take a moment to thank all of you, my loyal readers. Thank you for the support.
PS. Follow me on instagram if you haven’t already!